As an Amazon Affiliate and member of various affiliate programs, we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Let’s keep it simple here, folks. This is My Favorite Steak Marinade – and it’s not just for steaks. I’ve used this versatile marinade many times for roasts, and other cuts of beef as well.
In fact, I use it to marinate my round steaks or roasts for my fan favorite Beef and Noodles Recipe, and it always turns out amazing.
Whether you’re prepping a juicy sirloin, or a beefy roast, My Favorite Steak Marinade is a must have in your cookbook!
I use this marinade a lot. Especially for those tougher cuts of meat that need some TLC so they don’t turn out like leather.
There are less than 10 ingredients in this, & you should have most of them in your kitchen. So be sure to try this out on your next steak night!
My Favorite Steak Marinade
- Mixing bowl
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- ⅓ Cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1½ tbsp Dried Parsley
- 1½ tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic I LOVE Garlic – I often use more than 1 tbsp
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice optional
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl until they're mixed well.
- Pour over the meat, cover with foil or lid (or seal if using a Ziplock), refrigerate and let it sit for as long as you can. NOTE: It's best to marinate overnight, or 8+ hours.
- When done marinating, cook & enjoy!
Recipe Notes for My Favorite Steak Marinade
- Do I really need this much marinade? If you have a smaller cut of meat, you can cut this recipe in half. I suggest the measurements above for anything between 2-4 pounds
- The Lemon Juice: This ingredient can sometimes make the meat take on a bit of a strange twang. I don’t always use it, and if I DO use Lemon Juice, I always use fresh squeezed.
- Minced Garlic: As I said above – I LOVE garlic, so I get a little garlic crazy. Feel free to add more if you love garlic like I do! Bonus points if it’s fresh garlic.
- Can I add more spices / ingredients? Absolutely – just don’t overdo it. You don’t want a strange tasting marinade.
- Nutritional Info: You’ll notice this seems to have a lot of calories and sodium. Just note that in most cases, when you’re done marinating you’ll dispose of most of the leftover marinade. So the end result will mean much less calories coming from the marinade itself.
Like this marinade?
Be sure to rate it, & leave me a comment below!
Ready for comfort food?
Try this Homestyle Beef and Noodles recipe, and don’t forget to subscribe for my latest recipes!